1731 12 St. E, Palmetto FL 34221
Mon-Sat 5am to 8pm
Our Kids Ninja Training Sessions are tailored specifically for ages 6-12 years old. Each week we offer 2 structured classes where our students can learn proper techniques and mechanics from a ninja obstacle expert.
These classes are 1 hour long and provide an environment where our students build confidence, have fun, and exercise all at the same time. There is a limit of 20 students per class so pre-registration is recommended in order to secure a spot.
In addition, we also have Open Gym times for kids where they can play at their own leisure. These sessions are monitored by coaches, but do require parents and guardians to stay on site. Maximum of 40 kids per session.
Kids Ninja Warrior Class - $15 drop in Fridays at 7:15pm & Saturdays at 12 noon
Family Open Gym - $15 drop in Saturdays at 1pm
Here is the link for registration and you can now pay online and register for both:
1.) Must be at least 6 years of age
2.) Gym Shoes Required
3.) New Students must arrive 10 minutes early to have waiver signed.
4.) Classes are a first come, first serve basis and can fill up fast.
Do you have a Ninja in Training that is looking to spend their next birthday with us?
Let us host you child's next birthday party and unleash their inner ninja!!
Base Package - $300
- 90 minutes ( 30 minutes in a designated celebration area and 60 minutes of free time on the obstacles under supervision of a LIVE coach)
- 12 kids ( each additional child is $15)
-Custom "Ninja in Training" shirt for Birthday Boy/Girl
- Tables/chairs, Plates, forks, paper towels, and table cloths are provided
- Cupcakes provided for each child
- $100 non refundable deposit required
NOTE - Patrons are free to bring in any additional food/drinks at time of party
Ninja Expert Add On - $75
- If you are looking for a more hands on, structured 60 minutes, then choose this option. Hire an obstacle expert to take participants through 5-6 obstacles, teaching proper form and technique and conclude with a friendly competition for time. Creates great memories and pictures, and teaches camaraderie, teamwork, and how to do obstacles properly.
Available times are on a first come, first serve basis. Fill out the form below and we will contact you for scheduling.