As some of you may already know, American Ninja Warrior held its initial qualifying round for 2016 in Atlanta recently. This proved to be a HUGE opportunity for a select few to run the elusive obstacle course and show the world why they had been working so hard. There were many LIVE regulars – each with an incredibly inspiring story of their own – that had earned their right to be there. These are all faces that you have seen here either in Boot Camp, or during our Ninja Warrior Open Gym:
Mary Beth Wang
Each of these guys and gals are the epitome of someone having reached deep, past personal fears and self doubt, stopping at nothing to cross their finish line. Many of whom applied a number of times for the show in previous seasons, or even sat in lines for days to see their dream come to pass. What great examples of having the dedication and persistence to overcome obstacles – both figuratively and literally – on the way to success. We at LIVE are very proud to have been a part of the their training and look forward to seeing what the future holds.
Dale and The Coaches
at LIVE Training Center
Upcoming and Recent News:
- OUR Ninja Warrior competition this month was a HUGE success! Congratulations to all of our competitors!! We appreciate all of the spectators that came out to support our local ninjas!
- Schedule Update!!!! Due to popular demand, LIVE Training Center will be offering a 430pm Boot Camp on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting May 1!
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook for updates to our Events and Class schedules.
We will be running the Mud Endeavor Little Manatee this Saturday. Here is your survival checklist:
- Hydrate all week
- Eat a good meal Friday night
- Bring a change of clothes and a towel – You will be muddy.
- $10 for parking
- Bring Drivers License
- Look for LIVE tent to place your bags while you run
- HAVE FUN!